Some of the Educational Institutes & welfare Centers established by Sri Baba Mast Nath University are:
· Shri Baba Mast Nath College of Physiotherapy, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak (Haryana): This college is offering Bachelor’s Degree in physiotherapy. The annual sanctioned admissions are 60. (Established in 1998)
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Asthal Bohar Rohtak: Established in 1957, With the total intake of 60 students(BAMS). This is perhaps the oldest and most popular ayurved college in the area. Thousands of Doctors have graduated from this college and are serving the mankind in various capacities. This Institute is duly Approved by CCIM.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Sanskrit Sansthan, Asthal Bohar Rohtak: This institute is running Prajana, Visharad, shastri and Acharya courses with an intake of 30 students in each. This institute provides free boarding, lodging and books to all the students.(Established in 1998).
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Management Studies and Research, Asthal Bohar Rohtak: It has been Established by Math Asthal bohar in July 1995. The First Haryana’s Self Financing Institute is duly approved by AICTE. This institute is running the M.B.A.(2- Year) in Marketing & Finance and M.C.A. Course (3-Years) with the intake of 120 & 60 seats respectively
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Educational Training & Research, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: This Institute was established in 1996 with D.Ed. course but now also running the B.Ed. from 2008 with the intake of 100 each.
Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: Established in 1996 with the intake of 40 students. It is approved by AICTE New Delhi. This Institute is providing the education in the B.Phama and M.Pharma with intake of 60 & 36.
This is a highly job oriented course in the following fields:
Govt. And Private Drug Testing Laboratries.
Sales Representative for Pharaceutical Firms.
Regulatory Affairs(Drug Inspectors).
Teachers for courses in pharmacy.
Research and Development.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Engineering College, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: College was Established in 1997. It is duly approved by AICTE. The Total seats Approved by AICTE for B.Tech is 120 in each Stream i.e. Computer engineering, Electronics & communications, Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering. Seats for the M.Tech are 18 in each stream.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Nursing Institute, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: This institute has been Established in 2000 with the intake of 50 students for the GNM course. It is duly approved by Indian Nursing council, New Delhi and Haryana Registration Council, Chandigarh.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Institute of Educational Training & Research, Theri Gangani, HanumanGarh, Rajasthan(Established in 2006).
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Eye Hospital Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: Established in 1948 is extending wonderful job for the people of northern india. Everyear around 50 thousand patients are being treated free of cost with the aid of state of the art modern gadgets and equipments. The hospital is having a capacity of 250 beds.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Dental Hospital Asthal Bohar, Rohtak:
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable General Hospital Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: Established in 1960 and has the Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatiric departments with a capacity of 200 beds. It prescribes both allopathic as well as ayurvedic medicines and is a unique blend of modern and traditional Indian System of Medicine.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Yogi Raj Pharmacy, Asthal Bohar Rohtak: the pharmacy manufactures herbal Ayurvedic medicines by making use of traditional techniques and the same are used by the hospital. Chawanprash being manufactured by the Pharmacy is of very superior quality and enjoys tremendous popularity in the area.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Charitable Eye Hospital Theri Gangani, Hanumangarh, Rajasthan: Established in 1950. The hospital is having the capacity of 150 beds at Hanumangarh in Rajasthan bordering Haryana. The hospital is equipped with all modern facilities and is rendering efficient services to the people of the surrounding areas.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Public School, Civil Road, Rohtak: The school is affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi and is giving education to nearly 1500 stdents every Year. The school is equipped with modern laboratories and library and has a special wing for the nursery students.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Herbarium, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak: As a capative source of herbs to the pharmacy, a herbarium has been developed wherein rare species of herbs are being grown and cultivated.
· Shri Baba Mast Nath Vayamshala, Ismaila, Rohtak: In order to promote the cult and culture of physical fitness and sound health, a Vayamshala is being run at village Ismaila in District Rohtak.
Shri Baba Mast Nath Residential Public School, Civil Road, Rohtak: This is perhaps the only residential school in this area. 250 students get high education from the highly trained staff. The stress is laid on physical, mental, social & spiritual development of children.
To contact us:
Baba MastNath University
Revolutionising life through Health, Education & Values.